Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Would Vote For Grant Gordon in a Heartbeat


Twitter was all a tweet today with some very clever ads by Liberal hopeful Grant Gordon, who is vying for the party nomination in Jack Layton's old riding.

He is appealing to all voters with humour, something sorely lacking in today's poltical climate.
Dear NDPers: In the upcoming by-election, you guys are going to wipe up... Help get me on the ballot, and I'll create intelligent dialogue. (And don't worry, I'm not a threat. The NDP owns this riding.)
Dear Liberals: Pay no attention to that last paragraph.
And I love the one for the Neocons.
Do you really want to see these pinko commie bike-riding NDPers take this riding in a walk?
Gordon runs an ad agency for the "good guys":  "An advertising design boutique, Key Gordon was one of the first creative agencies in North America to focus exclusively on the branding and marketing of socially and environmentally responsible companies."

I'd like to see him get the nomination just for his ads, though he would make a great MP.  I wish there were more like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment