Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm a Radical! How Cool is That?

Apparently the Reformers have sent out a fundraising letter after uncovering some nefarious plot by someone who has contributed money to the Liberal Party, and is in cahoots with the CBC. I think she also knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried and who really killed JFK.

But this is the funny part:

It has now come to our attention that Mrs. Pynenburg is the Vice-President of the National Women's Liberal Commission, and a proud member of Canadians Rallying to Unseat Stephen Harper (CRUSH), a radical anti-Stephen Harper group.

Not the National Women's Liberal Commission! Oh no, say it ain't so. Lynch her now.

Mary Pynenburg is a Facebook friend and she is wonderful. And like me she is not only "a proud member of Canadians Rallying to Unseat Stephen Harper", but also Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament.

I don't know the story of the poll, but it can't be much different than the ones that have been flooding the media, conducted by the Manning Centre (Manning as in Reform Party/Stephen Harper Manning)

And CRUSH is hardly radical. I write for them on Unseat Harper (we're also on Twitter) and I donate $25.00 a month to the Liberal Party. If that makes me a radical, then so be it.

I've always wanted to be a "radical" and if the Reformers want to put that in a fundraising letter they can go ahead. I might even throw in a few bucks if they're that hard up.

Now where's my Abbie Hoffman T-shirt and go-go boots. There's gonna' be a revolution! But first I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment