Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Liberal Team - the Party of Vision

I'm doing something a little different with my blog, trying to organize archives, etc. so I'm using this page to link my stories of the Liberal Party MPs, etc.

It's not enough just to remind Canadians not to vote for Stephen Harper, but we have to provide an alternative.

Feel free to use anything.

We've got to start preparing ourselves for the next election, by reminding Canadians that Stephen Harper is not the only problem this party has. They are the wrong fit for Canada and really must be put out to pasture, before they completely destroy this country.

Liberal MPs

2 comments:

  1. http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20100327/liberal_conference_100327/20100327?hub=TopStoriesV2

    s the Liberal Party of Canada really that stupid??? Changing the health care system or bringing in two tier will be the death of them. A big part of the Federal Libs problem is their advisers.


    Well I knew Harper wants to dismantle our health care and privatise it but now so do the libs maybe. If people in Canada want to keep their health care, pensions, EI etc you better vote NDP and hope they get a majority or a large minority or you can kiss it all good bye...

    So will the Libs commit political suicide or not?

    I have had some people tell me to vote Lib to get the cons out but I still do not trust Iggy and his backroom advisor's and as it stands now I can only vote NDP and if worse case scenario no NDP runs in my riding I would vote for an Indy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they're doing it. It's just one of the things they are being advised to consider.

    As I break down each riding, I'm promoting the candidate most likely to beat the Reform-Conservatives. Often that is the NDP.

    I just want our country back before Harper sells it off completely. He has already privatized our water, without mentioning it to us. We had to learn it from the Irish Parliament.

    I'm glad you are going to vote NDP. Jack Layton is great and he has a very good team.

    ReplyDelete